Happy Manicure Monday! I seriously have not been this excited for a nail polish combo in such a long time, but I can't get over how cute it is! It kind of reminds me of Princess Peach and it's the essence of girly sophisticated glamour. Here's how I did it:
STEP 1: The Base Coats
- Apply a protective base coat to all your nails.
- I painted all my nails (except my accent nails) 2 coats of "Harem" by Illamasqua.
- On the accent nails, I painted 1 coat of "Graphite" by Chanel, and 1 coat of "Blasted Silver" by Sephora OPI (it's a crackling polish)
STEP 2: Add Glitter!
- On the accent nails, I applied 1 coat of "Set in Stones" by Essie (a glitter polish).
- While "Set in Stone" is still wet, I applied 4-5 rhinestones for extra depth & shine.
STEP 3: The Gradient
- Using a make-up wedge sponge, I applied "Neo Whimsical" by Essie a little bit at a time until I created the perfect gradient. The best way to do it is to use the nail polish brush to apply the polish to the sponge, and then sponge layer by layer. Let the layers dry in between the coats.
- Apply a clear top coat to all your nails and enjoy!